Tomorrow night is the last class in Financial Peace University at my church. Dave Ramsey is the speaker on the DVD's - in case you've never heard of him you should google him. The course is 13 weeks long and included the once a week lecture (on DVD), a workbook, his book on financial freedom, a copy of the course on CD, and his envelope system.
It has been a great eye opener for me and my husband. Although I've always budgeted and usually not very frivilous when it comes to spending we haven't had any real financial goals. This course has helped us realize goals (paying off debt and getting a emergency fund in place). We have a timeline set up now when we plan to have some of the steps done and it's actually exciting. Looking forward to the day when I can say that I am debt free!
That is so exciting. We are debt free and it feels great!
ReplyDelete