Sunday, November 7, 2010

sleep in? what does that mean???!!!

I thought maybe we would be able to sleep in this morning. I was actually looking forward to it as I wake up alot during the night (either my husband is snoring or my youngest son climbs into bed with us). So I go to bed a little after 9 last night (I know I go to bed early!)...I wake up 2 or 3 times before midnight to hit the hubby so he'll roll over and quit snoring. Then just after 12 I'm back asleep when I feel Brady climb over me and get comfortable under the covers. Every time he moves around and Greg snores I wake up (lets say about 4 times) finally at 5am I've had it and go get into Brady's bed. I fall back asleep. (ahh, peace and quiet). Brady comes in shortly and asks me for milk. I figure I might as well get up. I look at the clock and it's 6am....but really 5 am because the time changed last night.

Maybe I'll get to take a nap today? LOL

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking you need your own room. Oh, better yet when Brady gets in your bed, go climb in his. Bliss, unless of course it is a crib or a toddler bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Di! Get your own bed! That is nuts! No wonder you are tired!!! musical beds.

    ReplyDelete