
Since having kids I have taken tons of pictures, but as of late I have really been slacking! I used to make sure to take quite a few every month because I did alot of scrapbooking. That really slowed down once I had my second child. I still scrapbook when I have an idea in my head of what to do. But wow, it seems that as the kids get a little older we just get busier and it's hard to find the time to fit it in or be motivated to do it.
I have a little plan in my head of going to the mountains this weekend and snapping some pictures. We even have a tripod and am going to try to get a good family shot for our yearly Christmas card. Thinking maybe I should write it down on my calendar so it doesn't slip my mind. LOL
Where are you going to go? Hume? Sounds like a nice idea. I am so unmotivated lately. So proud of you and your blogging!
ReplyDelete