Saturday, November 20, 2010

Typical Fall Saturday.....

We got alot of rain overnight - YAY! It was nice to listen to the sound of the rain...It's finally starting to feel like fall around here.

I forgot to blog again yesterday (no suprise there!) I was feeling a bit melancholy last night so I didn't bother writing...it followed me thru the morning. There was a funeral I was planning on attending but at the last minute I just couldn't stand the thought of going. Anyhow, we did our errands instead.

Now, I have some minestrone simmering on the stove...chores are all done...I have sent a olive branch (in the form of a email) to a certain someone...and just being with my 3 favorite guys has been therapeutic.

I hope everyone has had a great Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! I am so happy to hear you sent out a olive branch, that is hard to do.

    Sorry you are feeling down! I am here for you if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete