Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

Can you believe Thanksgiving is only a week away? In fact next week at this time I am sure to be miserably full after eating two big meals in one day! Our traditions for the day include having a get together with my family in our home around the lunch hour...followed a few hours later by us going to Greg's parents' house for yet another meal. Usually the second time around I don't eat a whole lot because I'm still full from earlier. :P

I have alot to be thankful for this year as in every year....

My kids are healthy and happy
Greg is not only my husband but my best friend
Greg also works hard to support our family
We have food for our bellies and a roof over our heads
I have a new job that I enjoy
Jesus loves even me!

These are just a few of the things I'm thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete