....to remember everything I need to get done in a day. I usually have a list of things going but I must need to make a note *to blog!* I forgot again yesterday. oh well, I think the world will survive. hahaha
So I started my Christmas shopping today. I received the Target toy catalog over the weekend and had a few items marked to get. Of course when I went they were out of everything I had planned to purchase. I ended up buying some Cabbage Patch Newborns for my neice and great neice....I wanted a CP doll sooooo bad when they first were all the rage. I must have been in elementary school? Anyhow that's as far as my shopping went. I am stumped as to what to get for Brady. Logan is getting a baseball glove and the Toy Story 3 game for PS3....Plus I need to figure out what to get for the rest of my neices and nephews.
Wow, that is a lot of buying. We don't have to buy for any family members except my parents. I guess that is a perk? I feel both ways about that.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have known if you didn't say anything. I had a Cabbage Patch doll, I got on in 1984 and they came out in 1983!
I am sure Brady will love whatever you get him. Did he look at the Target toy book?
arrgghh I can't believe it is almost here. I am thinking of starting my shopping soon which is something I NEVER do. I have less people to buy for this year and as Julie said it could be a good thing
ReplyDelete